New Brownie pan and the BEST brownie recipe!

on

It was our buddy Matt Cooper's birthday on Sunday and we all met up for some pub grub and I decided to make him some brownie treats for his birthday. I had some left over icing from the baby shower I hosted and they turned out awesome. I LOVE the Fry Cocoa brownie recipe. I think they are super "fudgy", flavorful and moist.
Pampered Chef just came out with this awesome new brownie pan for only $23! I forgot to grease the pan and they popped right out since it is so non-stick. This pan would also be great for appetizer pizzas, cornbread or lemon loaf.
Here is the recipe for Fry's Fudgy Brownies. I know you will love this one! Who needs icing with brownies this delicious?:
Ingredients:
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1 cup cocoa, Fry's
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
Directions:
1. Mix all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Melt butter in microwave/saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in Fry's Cocoa. Blend in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Blend in dry ingredients and chopped nuts.
4. Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Also found on the side of the cocoa ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment