Taco Dip and Pampered Chef :)

on

I hosted a big "back to work" Pampered Chef meeting at my place last night and it was SO exciting! This is the biggest meeting of the year and we find out where the next incentive trip is for 2013. I have earned three incentive trips through Pampered Chef: Disney World for 4 people, Prague and just recently: Maui & Kauai!:
Tanya and I celebrating earning Hawaii last night! WOO!
Traveling with The Pampered Chef is beyond your wildest imagination... The cost of the accommodation, events and food is nothing that we could afford on our own buck- 5 star all the way!!! When we were in Florida on my first trip the hotel room was $800/night regular price.. WOWZA! It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to earn them but it's the most amazing feeling in the world when you set a goal and achieve it. Did you know that only 3% of people actually write down their goals and that 90% of the people who do, achieve them? Pretty amazing! I am so inspired after the meeting last night and especially after the most recent trip announcement... BARCELONA, SPAIN and a 5 night MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE!!! AHHHH!All of us are starting with 0 points and have until December 31st to earn it.. Let me know if you would like to make some extra income and travel in 2013!!!
I've always wanted to cruise! The food is apparently amazing and I think it will be right up our alley ;)
Barcelona, Spain... Can't wait for some true blue TAPAS!
We had some sour cream and other nacho ingredients to use up so I found this taco dip recipe which turned out pretty good.. I thought it looked kinda neat too. Here is the recipe!:
HOT TACO DIP
Mix one can of refried beans (regular or fat free) with ½ carton of sour cream. Add in one package of Taco seasoning mix (or make your own) and 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream, a little more shredded cheddar, and some chopped green onions. This is awesome with any type tortilla chips, and is especially good with hearty blue corn tortilla chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment