Peanut Butter Balls!

on

MAKE THESE!
I'm so bossy hey? "Make these!"... Well they are damn good. Of all the baking I did on Saturday these were definitely my personal favorite. They were easy and used simple ingredients as well. Hope you enjoy these as much as we did on our BINGE DAY! GET IN MY MOUTH! I made them about 1 tsp. each or pretty small so I would yield more. I think I am going to make another batch before Christmas.This is another awesome Pampered Chef recipe from one of my fav cookbooks: Simply Sweet.
Ingredients:
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup plus Tbs. butter, divided
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
3 squares (1 oz/30 g each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking, chopped
1 1/4 cups dry-roasted peanuts
Directions:
1. Line a large sheet pan with a piece of parchment paper allowing 1-inch to extend past the sides. Set aside. Place peanut butter and 1/4 of the butter in a microwavable container and cook, on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted; stir until well blended. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until easy to handle! IMPORTANT!
2. For each truffle roll 1tsp. of peanut butter mixture into a ball; place on prepared pan. Repeat with remaining peanut butter mixture and refrigerate 15 minutes. Meanwhile, place chocolate and remaining 3 Tbs. butter in a microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after 1 minute; set aside. Coarsely chop peanuts and place on a plate.
3. Dip several truffles at a time into chocolate mixture, strain out of chocolate with a fork and roll in peanuts. Remove to same parchment-lined pan. Repeat with remaining truffles.
Peanut butter balls before chocolate. Their so cuteee
Mmmmmm... I want one RIGHT NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment