1410 World Bier Haus

on

Friday night James and I went to 1410 for dinner followed by a birthday celebration for one of my girlfriends, Laura, at Classic Jacks. It seems like it's been a long time since James and I have had a night on the town together. Normally I am out for Foreplay Friday with the ladies or we will opt for a quiet night in with some vino. We had an awesome time and 1410 rarely disappoints for its reasonably priced, delicious fare and fantastic service. 1410 is located at 1410 17th Avenue SW right beside the McDonalds and is a great place to view sporting events or people watch. 1600 World Bier Haus and Classic Jack's are all owned by the same company- great group of bars if you ask me! Here is what we had:
We started with calamari served with tzatziki, red onion and fresh tomatoes. Mmmm I really liked how this wasn't a huge portion and that the squid itself was not too fried. The calamari was tender and not chewy as well. We really enjoyed this meal.
James opted for the healthy choice "Heartsmart chicken" for only $16 that included TWO seasoned chicken breasts, coconut rice, carrots and asparagus. The chicken was surprisingly flavorful and we both like hot sauce and the side of Frank's hot sauce added some pizazz to the chicken
I decided on "Haus Fish & Chips" which really hit the spot!!! Homemade fries, my favorite, and wild haddock served with a lemon caper remoulade.
Super fun night!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment