Random FoOd & my weekend!

on

Here are some gooders from the weekend.. CONGRATS STACY & SHANE!!!
My boss and I took one of our clients to The Keg on 4th Avenue downtown for lunch and she ordered the halibut fish and chips for $16.99. This looked SO DAMN GOOD! The pieces of fish were really big and looked to be cooked to perfection. I am definitely ordering this next time....
My boss had the steak sandwich which came with sauteed mushrooms... He wasn't a fan of the ciabatta the steak was served on though.
James and I always fight over the Mushroom's Neptune so I was a fatty bean and decided to have the entire order to myself... It was damn good and I got a spinach salad to go alongside... The mushrooms are stuffed with crab, chives and cream cheese... Aka. HEAVEN
Our good friends and neighbors Stacy & Shane wedding on Sat.
Stacy looked like a Princess!!!
The handsome groom with myself and Lindsay who is another neighbor on the street. I was honored to be asked to be their MC for the evening which went great :)
Mmmm.. LOOK AT THIS PLATTER! This is the appetizer platter from Coach & Horses that we ordered between the ceremony and reception. The platter was only $29.99 and you got a half order of nachos, lattice fries, and your choice of three other appies. We chose potato bites, chicken strips and stuffed yorkies... yum what a spread! So reasonably priced too. Coach and Horses is located at 150 Millrise Boulevard Southwest

0 comments:

Post a Comment