Epicure's Extraordinary Cheese Dip

on

*HEAVEN*
If you have not tried Epicure's Extraordinary cheese dip I ask you this one important question: WHY NOT?! Most likely because you may not have heard of it or maybe not even Epicure itself. Victorian Epicure is a Canadian company that sells spices, seasonings, dip mixes and has more recently gotten into selling cookware as well via direct sales along with the likes of Tupperware or Pampered Chef. Their famous spices include many of the selections that are in this here cheese dip. I got all three dip mixes, a little recipe book and a nice bag for $22.99:

Just a teaspoon or tablespoon of their seasonings can transform meats, dips, and entrees. I tried this cheese dip a few weeks ago and oh man I fell in love. I purchased the three dip mixes and made it for James on Friday night- he freaked and keeps begging me to make it again. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do! (if you don't have an Epicure consultant I can hook you up ;)

Ingredients

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
2. Combine all ingredients until well-blended and spoon into Epicure’s Baker.
3. Bake 20–30 minutes, or until heated through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment