Cheese ball made of canned ham ?!

on

As an appetizer for Thanksgiving my mom made this cheese ball recipe which I found to be quite unique. My hubby LOVED it and I thought it was pretty decent too.. I prefer more "herbed" cheese balls but I thought I would share this extremely easy recipe with you because you might just have all of the ingredients you need in your pantry right now!!! Let me know what you think!!! I would add dill or even some pickle juice for a zing!
Ingredients:
1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
4 dill pickles, chopped
1 can of flaked ham.. Yep CAN! It is in the same section as tuna and in the same sized can
2 green onions, chopped
Walnuts to roll cheese ball in
Directions:
Shape all ingredients except for walnuts into a ball. Roll in walnuts and refrigerate. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment