Brewsters in McKenzie Towne

on

Sunny Saturday morning at Brewsters :)
Finally have a spare second to blog yayyy! I have lots to catch up on and sorry for my delay in posts... No excuse except for the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth has kept me and my liver extremely busy. James was away this past weekend so I spent a lot of time with good friends and FOOD of course. My girlfriend Chanty and I hit Brewsters in McKenzie Towne early one morning for a brunch I suppose you would say on their beautiful rooftop patio- one of my favs! Here is what we had:
Being the first weekend of Stampede I thought beef would be appropriate. This beef dip was delicious with a thicker, dark gravy that actually stuck to the bread and the sandwich itself was served on a pretzel bun (yum.. nice and sweet), with caramelized onions and  white cheddar. DELICIOUS! There was a great horseradish aioli and a beer mustard too all for $14.99
Chantalle had this AMAZING burger with sauerkraut and the patty was actually a pork sausage patty so it was really flavorful and delicious. Brewsters has a bunch of burger specials on right now and this was one of them.
She added banana peppers too... YuM

0 comments:

Post a Comment