Office move and Black Cat Bar & Grill

on

EEK! Sorry I haven't been blogging... We have been extremely busy due to an office move and are finally settled in with internet running.. Took a few days and a few headaches to say the least. We are now located at 603 7th Street SW meaning all new restaurants for me to discover!!! We were previously across from the Palliser Hotel in the historic Grain Exchange Building and I am really going to miss the character of the circa 1910 building and that end of downtown but am pretty excited for my own office! Here are some photos of both offices!
Grain Exchange building.. Original hardwood floors and windows that even opened! So much character....
New office! I'm definitely going to "bitch it out" with lots of fun colors and girly accents since I live with a boy at home and can't do up the girly as much as I would like to...
It's a work in progress and I will post some more photos once it's decorated :D
Moving is the best excuse for ZA dontcha think?! Luckily there is a really great pub around the corner that makes fantastic pizza.. BELFRY! Located at 630 8th Avenue this Gastro house focuses on its food first.. My kind of place ;)
One of my besties and I decided to dine in my new neck of the woods and tried out Black Cat Bar & Grill located at 635 6th Avenue SW and found the food to be a little lackluster. Chanty had the California burger with avocado, cheese and bacon and she said the bun was a bit thin and it was a messy burger all around and just kind of "meh"
I had the "cajun chicken wrap" for $12 that was also very meh... The chicken didn't taste like it had cajun seasoning on it and there was supposed to be caesar salad inside although it tasted like normal lettuce... All in all kinda bland and even not really stuffed with that much chicken/filling. The side salad was a rocket salad meaning argula and mixed greens but nothing fancy... Some nuts or fruit really would have jazzed it up.
I think I will have to give Black Cat Bar & Grill another try when I am not on the diet kick. The Montreal smoked meat sandwich looked really great along with the nachos... I will let you know how round 2 goes and look forward to blogging on a bunch of new places. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment