My weekend etc . . . .

on

Happy Tuesday!!! Yesterday FLEW and I didn't have to blog unfortunately... Wanted to tell you all about Lindsay's AWESOME wedding on Saturday... It was literally a perfect day and went off without a hitch. We had a rehearsal dinner at the groom's parents house the night before the wedding and were up bright and early for hair/make up on Saturday morning. Lindsay looked absolutely AMAZING and here are some highlights of their amazing day getting married at the zoo!
The bridal party at the rehearsal dinner. From left to right: Carrie, the grooms sister, the maid of honor Shannon, the Bride Lindsay, myself and Cara :)
The rowdy groomsman. Groom second from the left in gray. They are wearing their present from the groom- Ray Ban aviators!
Beautiful bride getting ready!
James being the lovely chauffeur for the day!!! Surprised us with snacks and a cooler full of drinks! WOO!
Three of the bridesmaids outside the Westin downtown after Linds got in her dress.. Love these dresses! They were so comfortable, had pockets and were only $30 REGULAR PRICE from Dynamite?!?! LOVE THEM!
Most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!!
Classy bride ;) hehe. It was a super fun bridal party!
Just let my hair go curly & they teased underneath for volume
Here's us watching the MC- James! He did an amazing job!!!
Shout out to our neighbor Stacy!
Awesome party!
It was my dad's birthday on Sunday so we went to Fish Creek!
We had a little picnic/cookout and made hamburgers and hot dogs over the fire.. Or I guess James did ;). Awesome day. Happy birthday daddy!
Love these grill baskets for cooking over the fire!
For dinner James made a batch of his awesome homemade pizza dough and we made BBQ pizza! I just use my stoneware on the BBQ- works great!
Mmmm caramelizing red onions
The dough rolled out ready to to be separated in two for PIZZA BATTLE COOK OFF 2011
Mine is on the left with ranch, BBQ and hot sauce, chicken, pineapple, onions and chili flakes. James did pretty much the same minus ranch and hot sauce :D ... I ended up liking his crust better than my rolled out thin crust somehow?! I love thin crust!
Before...
AFTER! NOM NOM! Love the smoky taste of the BBQ and how crispy the crust gets
I drizzled some good quality, thick balsamic vinegar over my side which matched really well! Yum!!!
What an awesome weekend.. Busy but so worth it! Congrats Lindsay and Cole!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment