Local 522

on

I'm having way too much fun exploring all of the restaurants on this end of downtown! Local 522, located at 522 6th Avenue, is a really popular pub that is busy during lunch hour, after work bevy's and on weekends... I've walked by it often but haven't stopped in for some food until today at lunch when I hit the patio with one of my co-workers to try out their infamous pub grub. They have some great menu items like chorizo mac n' cheese, bacon wrapped meatloaf, hummus with chorizo etc. Here's what we dined on... I definitely want to go back for some of their appetizer's.. Appy's are my fav!:
My date chose the chicken panini with brie, mushrooms, spinach and basil pesto aioli with a caesar salad. I was impressed that the salad came with a good quality boiled egg! The panini was super yummy and I liked the presentation.
Had to get a close up of that ooey-gooey BRIE! NUMMERS!
Mmmm this was REALLY good... I had the sirloin cob salad and the steak was perfectly cooked, seasoned and tender. I could have done for a bit of blue cheese in it but besides that it was perfection. I will be back for this salad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment