Limerick's Brunch

on

Happy Monday ya'll... Hope you had a good weekend! I am sick unfortunately :( .. Seem to have woken up with a chest cold but I guess it was time considering how busy I have been lately. Had another really great weekend and have some photos and recipes to share with you! It was Foreplay Friday again on Friday and we went to Lloyd's rollerskating rink for a "graffiti" night where we all wore white t-shirts and drew on each other... As per usual our party ended up at Ranchman's:
Getting ready with my ladies :)
Some of the ladies at the Ranch... Everyone always asks us "who is the bride? who is the birthday girl?" We love playing dress up hehe
The next morning James and I went to Limericks for brunch as I was craving a caesar and some eggs benny! I have never been to Limericks for brunch before but I was impressed that there were quite a few menu items on their breakfast menu. I don't like when pubs only have one or two choices... The eggs benny was great and although they couldn't substitute the hash browns for fruit the hash browns were actually REALLY good. Normally I always get fruit cause I hate soggy hash browns.
James had the "London Scramble" which was scrambled eggs, chives, and ham on an English muffin. Really good choice for him because he HATES runny yolk and it's my fav.

0 comments:

Post a Comment