Kabob KhaOs!

on

I think EVERYTHING and ANYTHING can be made into a kabob/skewer nowadays.. It seems to be all the rage and what a great party favor instead of busting out plates and cutlery... Here are a few unique kabob's for some party inspiration for you! This is making me hungry... I ALWAYS get a pickle kabob at the Stampede:
Sandwich kabob!... Using cookie-cutters for cheese always looks great on a meat and cheese platter as well. Yum!
French toast kabob.. Doesn't this look heavenly?!
Vol. 2... What a great idea for a breakfast brunch!
Great party idea or use for a chocolate fountain or fondue
hehe not a kabob but pretty damn cute! Watermelon hedgehog
Twinkies with the fruit. Cute idea!
Mmm one of my favorite appy's.. meat, cheese and pickles!
Rainbow marshmallow kabob! Funnn!
LOVE these candy kabobs... How cute would they be for a Halloween party?!
Halloween kabob!
I spose every season could have a kabob
Veggie and cheese kabob!
*DROOL*... Goat cheese, sundried tomato and basil kabob! DELICIOUS!
Soft cheese and bacon kabob... MmMmM
Great way to grill veggies.
Antipasto kabobs
Caprese kabobs
Oh. My. Word. Fontina cheese, morel mushrooms, tiny potatoes and rosemary... *DROOL*
Slider kabob?!
Sinful dessert kabob... mmm look at those cupcakes!
4th of July cupcake kabob
I like the looks of these guys... Perfect combo of sweet and tart
Steak and olive with pickled onions... mmmmm
Apricot glazed pork and corn kabob! I like the corn idea.
MAN KABOB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment