My weekend etc . . . .

on

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend... Really hoping to see the sun today as it has been over 10 days now.. EEK! I had a really great weekend and even had a day OFF! HA! Not to mention it was Foreplay Friday... WOOP! Here are some highlights:
A great start to a fantastic night.. Stackers and vodka! HA! At the Penthouse aka. My girlfriend Kylie's downtown pad!
Foreplay Friday is an event that us ladies do once a month- we rotate who "hosts" or thinks of an idea and one Friday a month we do something "outside the box".. This month we went to Pole Junkies pole dancing studio and did pole dancing followed by a night on the town. An AWESOME night!
POLE DANCING! SO FUN!!!
Every pole was taken. Perfect amount of ladies!
Getting all gussied up after pole dancing with one of my besties <3
Classic Jacks for dinner & drinks!!! Great service and food!
I really like the za from Classic Jacks... Here's the Canadian flat bread.
Cherry red lips has kind of become the "Foreplay Friday" signature look... DAMN I have beautiful friends... NBD ;)
Mmmm look how good this beef dip looks? Covered in cheese and the famous two choice side selection... NUM!
James and I actually had a FULL day together and got ready for our trip... We got this blue Sony Cyber-shot camera from the Source... On sale from $229 to $119! Hopefully it's a gooder... I seem to be partial to Sony cameras.
Did you participate in Earth Hour on Saturday night from 8:30 - 9:30 pm ?! James aka. Mr. Survival man used it as a "drill" to see if I knew where our flashlights were located etc.. We lit a bunch of candles and had a really romantic night. We were disappointed to see how many of our neighbors had ALL of their lights on. I just think it needs to be advertised a bit better as many of the people I have spoken to were unaware of it altogether.
We went over to my parents house for dinner on Sunday night and my mom made a batch of her world-famous cabbage rolls with mashed potatoes... *DROOL*... So comforting on a cold night. Delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment