Earls Willow Park

on

My family and I have gone to Earls since the days that they were located in Southport off of McLeod Trail when there was a little bridge to enter the restaurant with fish swimming in the pond... We used to go to Earls EVERY SINGLE Saturday for their hot wings and as kids we used to get chocolate milkshakes and tours of the kitchen. We think that Earls has the best hot wings in Calgary and always get two orders when we go... Yum! We don't even need menus... We normally get the bigger, better burger, wings, chicken tenders (sooo good, homemade and the orange sauce it comes with is delicious), and some type of pizza. My parents took me for lunch on Saturday and we had the usual!:
Mmmm.. Best wings EVER in my opinion. They toss the wings in Frank's hot sauce but the thing that separates these wings is the quality of the chicken. Extremely juicy and crispy- these are my favorite. The "parm dip" that comes with the wings has also won awards and is made in house. I always order an extra dip for my pizza crust.
Earls has come out with a new margarita pizza and we weren't impressed. It was super bland and lacking some flavor... Good thing for the parm dip ;)
Here is the bigger, better burger.. Yummm.. We always get it with cheese and bacon... I'm not normally a fan of hamburgers but this one takes the cake. It's actually a sirloin burger and they put mayo, mustard and pickles on the bottom.. My fav! Their shoestring fries are also a family favorite :)
LOVE THE CHICKEN TENDERS! I also think these are the best in the city. Extremely juicy chicken and the house made citrus dip is so yummy... Panko crust really makes these crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
My mom got a "rocket salad" alongside her tenders which had pears and beets with shaved Parmesan. Super yummy

0 comments:

Post a Comment