The Keg on 4th Ave (again)...

on

What can I say? It's consistent, delicious and there are always great seasonal features. Here is what we dined on today at lunch... We had our wires crossed with our lunch dates so it was just two of us but it was a yummy meal :D
Soup now reminds me of my co-worker Becky who writes: 5 awesome things about winter- eating soup for every meal. Mmmmm Soup really is comforting on a cold day. This is The Keg's cream of mushroom soup which was divine :)
My boss ordered the special.. Flank steak with a peppercorn sauce and fries. He is a cattle rancher so beef is normally his choice. Pretty much every diner around me was eating this and it looked SO good... Yummmm...
MMMMM... $18.95 piece of salmon that was SO GOOD!!! I decided on something a bit lighter than my usual Keg fare as I'm going out for pasta tonight with a girlfriend... The mustard dill sauce blew my mind and went so well on the asparagus too. They asked me how I would like my salmon and I chose well done today... Felt like a warm piece of fish and room temperature. I would DEFINITELY order this again!
Gotta love my boss for giving in to my food photos :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment