deVille for lunch...

on

This sandwich board outside of deVille nearly lures me in each day with advertisements for Nutella lattes, breakfast sandwiches and soups and this time it struck a cord: smokey tomato soup! YUM! What a great way to advertise: this location in between 8th & 9th Avenue on 1st Street SW is always hoppin'. They also serve liquor and I am always tempted to get a Bailey's latte on a Monday ;)
I was StArViNg and ended up going with the soup and "life changing tuna" which also came with a small salad to my surprise for only $13 after tax... I seem to have a love/hate relationship with deVille because of the cost of some items but I found this to be really reasonable. And the soup was SO yummy... I like that deVille is locally owned and operated and would prefer to support them over the Starbucks conglomerate any day. Whenever someone meets me downtown for coffee I take them to deVille for a Nutella latte.....
Like these two pretty ladies drinking a Nutella latte out of deVille's infamous red mugs! Wish the lattes could be a bit hotter sometimes so I will have to remember to order extra hot. All in all I was very impressed with deVille today and might just be in love with them again ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment