Cravings & good friends :)

on

My girlfriend Courtenay and I had a date last night and we decided to head to a place I have heard SO much about but have never actually dined at- CRAVINGS! I love checking restaurants off my "need to visit" list AND having a nice girly chat... What a great night! Cravings was not at all what I expected and reminded me of Sunterra Market in its set up... You get a "debit card" and order from blackboards around the kitchen and are then brought out your meal:
Here are the appetizer listings.. everything from chicken bites to sauteed garlic prawns to boneless dry ribs.
We decided on the calamari which was a bit disappointing unfortunately. The batter was quite greasy and the dipping sauce was really thick like pure sour cream..
Here is the open kitchen and main dinner menus including beef, seafood and rotisserie.
Salads, soup, pasta and pizza stations.
Courtenay and I both got the lobster ravioli with shrimp in a rose sauce for $15.95. This was really delicious- I loved the sauce and bread it came with but was unable to finish the big, soupy portion. I would dine here again though- so much selection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment