Ajisai- Cranston's new sushi restaurant!

on

James and I were headed to get groceries for dinner on Sunday night when we learned that Ajisai Japanese Restaurant in Cranston was open! YIPEE! We started a cleanse on Monday so I cannot think of a better way to say goodbye to one of my favorite foods for seven days... The sushi was SO fresh and we really enjoyed the delicious fare, great service and supporting a new local business. Check it out!!! We decided on the "Ajisai Meal" for $46 which included a bit too much for just two people but my eyes are normally bigger than my stomach.. I wanted to try it all! 2 miso soup, a variety of tempura, 10 nigiri and 16 rolls. YUMMMM!
For miso soup and I it has never been love... Until Sunday! Hehe normally I'm not a huge fan of miso soup but it is growing on me each time I eat it-- kinda like sushi did I guess.
Green tea and miso soup. Perfect warm up for a cold day!
I was super impressed with our "tempura platter"... FOUR pieces of prawn tempura?! Boo ya! Plus yellow pepper, two big chunks of sweet potato and an asparagus.... SO GOODDDD
MmMmM sushiiii... From the top right creamy scallop (my FAV!), bean curd, ebi (shrimp), salmon and tuna.. SO FRESH!
Spicy tuna and crunchy tempura rolls. Crunchy sushi is my fav!
James was going picture happy with his new iPhone 4 :D
Check out Ajisai!!! I highly recommend it!!! I will be back for sure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment