Some pics from the weekend!

on

As we all know... and are probably sick of hearing about.. It was my birthday week last week so I had my birthday party on the weekend.. Here are some of the highlights and photos from my weekend... I had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! And a great party on Saturday night with some amazing people! What a fun weekend!
MmMmM.... Pizza is my weakness.... My favorite food of all time... I had a Pampered Chef show on Friday night and was in the mood for a treat so I headed over to Michael's Pizza on 10th Avenue and 1st Street SE for a pepperoni, mushroom, & green pepper. Michael's never disappoints... Love the cheesy goodness..
Look at the beautiful cake my girlfriend Shannon made for me!!! Raspberries on the top with raspberries in between each moussey delicious layer.. It was delicious!
Here's a closeup of her homemade masterpiece! What a thoughtful and time consuming gift! Thanks Shanny!!!
Here we are all crammed in our bonus room to watch the George St. Pierre fight. GO GSP!
Our fuseball table in the basement is always popular at parties with mass tournaments and doubles games!
We received this table top hockey game as a gift and it was a big hit on Saturday too! Love the games basement :D
My parents had me over for my FAVORITE meal on Sunday evening... Prime rib, roasted potatoes, yorkies and veggies in cheese sauce *DROOL*... Look at her beautiful yorkshire puddings! These are Jamie Oliver's recipe that you can click HERE to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment