Friends Cappuccino Bar & Bake Shop

on

I was busy doing Pampered Chef all day on Sunday and in between shows I popped into a cozy looking cappuccino shop and was so impressed with the service and homemade food! Located in Edgemont at 104 Edonwold Drive NW this little cafe had a really comfy atmosphere with a wood burning fire, friendly baristas and homemade grub! This is what I had:
Yummm! Anytime you pair my lunch with a pickle your in my good books. This is the "Crantastic" turkey sandwich on a 9 grain bread with lettuce and cranberry sauce. DELICIOUS! The homemade cream of chicken soup was divine.
I will stop by here again if I am looking to kill some time in the NW. They also have a small selection of unique gift ideas... It was much better than the Chinese food restaurant that I sat at for 20 minutes without being helped... Everything happens for a reason!

0 comments:

Post a Comment