Coach and Horses Ale Room

on

The Coach and Horses is located in the south at 150 Millrise Blvd. and it is one of my favorite pubs. It is always very lively with lots of patrons and the menu is HUGE! They have awesome daily specials as well... Last night- 3 oysters for FREE for every entree you ordered? Here is what they looked like:
The menu features everything from Asian noodle bowls to salads, 2 pages of appetizers, pub classics, homemade pizza, and much more... Here is what we noshed on.. Right beside my half price glass of vino!
Check out Coach and Horses' extensive menu... I'm sure there will be something you will have to come back for again!
Who gives anything away for FREE anymore?? If you wanted additional oysters the cost was only $1 each! I was so excited by this special but James ruined it by saying, "I bet they get their seafood shipment the next day"... aka these were old oysters. But they were still delicious and I am not sick SO THERE :p
The menu features everything from Asian noodle bowls to salads, 2 pages of appetizers, pub classics, homemade pizza, and much more... Here is what we noshed on.. Right beside my half price glass of vino!
These were the dips for the Mediterranean platter we ordered for $12.95. From left to right there was homemade hummus, tzatziki, and brushcetta.  Each of these dips were really delicious.. I could have used a bit more bruschetta ;)
Here is the toasted garlic bread, toasted pita (so delicious), Kalamata olives and feta cheese that went along with the Mediterranean platter... The pits were my favorite... Crunchy but soft and perfectly seasoned.. My mouth is drooling again just looking at this platter!
James had the cajun melt sandwich which had chicken, a tomato hot sauce and cheese on a focaccia bread. He really enjoyed this sandwich.. Love how it comes with a celery stick, carrot and pickle too!
Ryan had the Thai chicken salad with a spicy peanut sauce, mandarin oranges and grilled chicken. You could also get prawns.
My girlfriend had a big lunch and just wanted a snack so she had the veggie and cheese platter that was a nice munching size with a good variety of cheeses and veggies.
Check out Coach and Horses' extensive menu... I'm sure there will be something you will have to come back for again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment