I Loooove Party FoOd!

on

The bride to be and I!
My best friend Shannon is getting married on January 15th, 2011 and we had her bridal shower this past Saturday. Man I love 'special event' party food.... Tables of cheese, crackers, appetizers, munchies and the best of the best homemade recipes!  I am proud to be standing up for her as her maid of honor and helped with some of the fare... Here is what we ate! Congrats Shannon... Your going to make a beautiful bride!
MMMM Chocolate fountain! Really easy to set up and operate as well.
Meat, cheese and crackers on the left and a SUPER yummy cool veggie pizza in the middle
Lemon butter cream cupcakes. Delicious and homemade!
I thought using the peppers as a condiment container was such a good idea... Cut the tops off of red & green peppers and fill with mayo/mustard. I love this idea for a BBQ
I made my deviled eggs... I LOVE this tray.. You can put the green part in the freezer and it will keep whatever you are serving cold for 4-6 hours. You can clip it to just be a flat surface or take them right out as well.
OH NO THE DREADED BRIDAL HAT! *evil cackle*

0 comments:

Post a Comment