BLoGgInG

on

I am very new to this whole "bloggerverse" and am LOVING IT! I find inspiration everywhere and want to hop on the computer as much as I can and blog all my new eats and purchases on my shopping blog. I find that I have to be in the MOOD to blog though or else my blog posts seem forced and lackluster... I try to blog each day but find that I am not inspired each and every day... Today was one of those days UNTIL I decided to Google "yummy food" and came up with some interesting photos. Enjoy! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :) Thank you so much for reading and encouraging me to keep writing!!! 
??? Is this not one of the creepiest photos you have ever seen?? STRAWBERRY JAM NUMMERS! YOUR HAND LOOKS DELICIOUS! And this photo is like the 5th one that appeared ?!
No comment
HmMmMMMMmm
Eggs are always so emotional
? Way to go GoOgLe hahaha
This does look mighty delicious! I would like to know what the top right balls are. nummm
Cute idea to put banana candies on top of these cupcakes!!! *DROOL* Can you tell I'm starving and torturing myself?!
Disney propaganda is extremely diverse..
CuUuUuuuUTe!
Some New Orleans fare. Looks like some GREAT summer eats to me! :)
This is the kind of photo that makes me DROOOOOL
EwWwWwwWwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Trippy! You could definitely do this if you had a lot of time on your hands! I LOVE RAINBOWS!
Yes all of my food should also contain JEWELRY! MA HA!
This look greasily delicious
DROOL! MMMM BBBQQQQQ RIBS *she says in Homer voice*
FOOD FIGHT! BAHAHAHA
SMORE
LEMON AID *snicker*
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND PEEPS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment