Starbucks "Perfect Oatmeal"

on

I have to admit I don't make breakfast every morning because I HATE waking up and normally hit the snooze button way too many times... I get sick of the fatty breakfast sandwiches or repetitive cereals but what I do enjoy is Starbucks "Perfect Oatmeal".. It's pretty much basic oatmeal that they add hot water to but it comes with up to three toppings and I get all three! Brown sugar, dried fruit and a nut medley. I love the combination and the crunch that the nuts give the oatmeal. This is definitely a healthier choice than a breakfast sandwich or full fat muffin with only 140 calories and 2.5 grams of fat in comparison with a Starbucks full fat muffin that has 360 calories and 10 grams of fat.

Look at me watching what I eat.... Calorie counting is NOT my thing but I do feel better after having an oatmeal than a sausage patty with cheese and egg. I also quite enjoy its cute packaging and $2.45 price tag. Yummy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment