Something to make you drool in the morning...

on

Diet shmiet.. I was such a good girl all week I decided to treat myself to my FAVORITE FOOD on the PLANET on Monday night at Mr. Scnhapps located at 40 Shawville Blvd. SE .. I loooove pizza... Dream about pizza... Crave pizza... 

On Monday nights they have half priced, two topping medium pizzas.. We both dined on a pizza each and two drinks for $28! Quite a steal. I love pizza that is full fat mozza and lots of it, crust that looks like this and golden brown on top... Yummm...

James has converted me over to Hawaiian pizza as well.. I used to HATE it and proclaim that "fruit does not belong on pizza".. This was until he started giving me bites of his and I am now in love with Hawaiian pizza.. Or pear and gorgonzola cheese pizza.. Fruit DOES belong on pizza.. YUMMM.

IS IT LUNCH TIME YET!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment