Pink Pearl Chinese Restaurant & Lounge

on

I was craving Chinese food for lunch this afternoon and went to one of my fav spots for some quality Chinese food! Pink Pearl in Banker's Hall, 315 8th Avenue SW. I really like their lunch special for $15.95. You get a bowl of wonton soup, a vegetable spring roll, steamed rice, mixed vegetables and your choice of meat entree from 5 selections such as salt and pepper chicken, ginger beef, sweet and sour pork etc. It hit the spot! I went for a solo lunch which can be so relaxing- my meal was ready in about 5 minutes! Pink Pearl also delivers all over Calgary- for a cost of course ($9 to far out areas)
Here is the won ton soup- I always crave good won ton soup- especially when I am abroad and can't get it!

I think the ginger beef here is really good.. and quite a healthy portion

0 comments:

Post a Comment