EASY & Delicious Shepherds Pie

on

This is my mom's recipe for Shepherds pie which is my brother's FAVORITE meal and I made it for James last night and he FREAKED!!! It seriously took me around 7 minutes to whip up and I had all of the ingredients in the cupboard... It was a bit chilly out so I thought this was the perfect "winter meal"... 

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
1 small onion, diced
French Onion Soup mix
1 can mushroom soup
1 can peaches n' cream corn
8 potatoes or package of instant potatoes

Directions:
In a frying pan brown ground beef with diced onion. Once browned add a few shakes of Lipton French Onion Soup mix and a can of mushroom soup. Add corn and spread into the bottom of a casserole dish.

Boil potatoes and mash until smooth OR quickly mix up a pack of instant mashed potatoes (I have to admit I like the instant better for time and texture) and spread over hamburger mixture. Place a dollop of butter on top of the mashed potatoes and when ready to eat place in a 350 degree oven until bubbling- about 20 to 30 minutes.

Enjoy!!! This is SO quick and delicious...

0 comments:

Post a Comment