Happy One Year Anniversary Hubby!

on

Photos by F8 Photography- they are true artists www.f8photography.com

On August 2nd, 2009 I wed the love of my life in Kananaskis, AB.. It was the best day of our lives thus far and I am so lucky to have found such an amazing man!!! He treats me like a queen and we are best friends , I couldn't picture my life without him :) ... To celebrate our anniversary we decided to go to Windermere, BC which was a childhood favorite of mine. We found these AMAZING two-person cabins in the woods!: http://www.windermerecreek.com . Each morning we had the choice of breakfast in bed or coming to the main guest house to eat. The cozy cabin had an HD TV, 2 person jacuzzi, 2 fireplaces, a large back deck and most importantly- peace and QUIET! It was the busiest weekend of the year in the Kootenay's and you never would have known it from the peace and quiet and relaxation we experienced. What an AMAZING weekend... Here are some of our foodie highlights ;)

I invested in the "Romance Package" which had chocolate covered strawberries and champagne upon our arrival. They also packed us a picnic lunch for the next day which we enjoyed on the beach I played on growing up.   
Yummm.. smoked salmon and cream cheese on a sourdough bagel with capers and onion
Lunch that Windermere Creek prepared for us: salmon & cream cheese bagels, grapes, brie and baguette, coleslaw, apple pie, red wine and all the utensils. It was delicious!
Relaxinggggg.. <3
Picnic on the beach! Complete with red wine :)
Greek pizza from Peppi's Pizzaria in Invermere. The crust was gluten free and I loved the herbs in the crust. They also had a baby back rib pizza which James wanted to get so bad but it could only be ordered in large size.
Here is a delicious Greek Salad we had at Peppi's Pizzaria in Invermere... I have had a huge obsession for Greek Salad lately and I loved the variety of olives they used.

All in all it was an amazing weekend and James even surprised me and brought all of our photos from our honeymoon to Thailand and Cambodia which we scrap booked! We finished the entire thing! YAYYY!

Thank you for being you... Love you Jams!!!!!!!! MWAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment