Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

on

I make this recipe a few times a month and it works great for breakfast, snacks at work or dessert. I always buy extra bananas and when they get really ripe I will pop them in the freezer to save them for the next batch. SO quick and easy to make!!! Here's my version:

4 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs beaten
2 cups flour (I use whole wheat to make it more healthy)
2/3 cup sugar or Splenda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cups chocolate chips

Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. That's IT! It seriously takes me about 3 minutes to throw this recipe together and my husband is always excited when there is a loaf in the oven. I LOVE the stoneware loaf pan for banana bread- cooks so much more evenly: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/ads?page=products-detail&categoryId=9&productId=469&itemId=1417

0 comments:

Post a Comment