Barley Mill Eau Claire

on

On this beautiful Wednesday afternoon my good girlfriend and fellow downtown diva decided to hit a patio! The Barley Mill in Eau Claire located at 201 Barclay Parade SW. This central pub is great because there are three enormous patios and you can almost guarantee a sunny spot to enjoy lunch or after work drinks. I think this design is brilliant considering it utilizes the roof and surrounding land to its full potential. 

I haven't been here in forever so I was looking forward to checking out some "not just pub grub eats" as they advertise. I decided on the "Chicken Fontina Flat Bread" which had sun dried tomato pesto, caramelized onions, mushrooms and fontina cheese accompanied by a salad for $13

My date ordered the "Margarita Chicken Wrap" which had chicken marinated in jalapenos, cilantro & tequila served in a spinach tortilla with lettuce, tomato, grilled red onion, jack cheese and spicy Serrano pepper sauce for $12.50. 

All in all this was a delicious, reasonably priced lunch with great company. I highly recommend this pub for after work drinks or lunch!!! The view was also great from the rooftop patio. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment