Traveling Throw Back!!!! - Las Vegas!

on

I have been lucky enough to travel a fair bit in the past few years and documented many of my meals before I began this blog... Since some of the dishes are quite unique I thought I would post some of the pics!!! These particular photos are from a trip to Vegas in December 2008. YUMMM!

Fix at the Bellagio's take on French Onion soup with an onion marmalade to go with the crostini



Fix's deconstructed Caesar salad with blue cheese & sourdough crouton


Fix's Crab Cake Bites "BLT style"


Scallops "Benedict", apple wood bacon, crab hollandaise


Fix's homemade doughnuts with chocolate & peanut butter dipping sauces


Cappuccino smoothie and decadent brownie

So needless to say this meal was UNBELIEVABLE and I totally recommend it if you are traveling to Vegas... We dined here before "O" and there was a special menu before the performance.
These next few photos are from one of the best Italian restaurants on the PLANET if you ask me.... MAGGIANO'S Little Italy... This Italian favorite is located in Fashion Show Mall near Treasure Island and we have to hit this restaurant every time we go! The pasta is SOOO yummy and SO CHEAP!!!!This is the most amazing Chicken & Spinach Manicotti.. of all time.. "savory crepes filled with chicken meat, ricotta aglio spinach, asiago cheese, covered with house cheese and baked til golden brown"



I didn't like it very much as you can tell ;) ....

OMG THEY DELIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder if they will deliver to Calgary... BAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment