Best Pizza... EVER!!!

on

I can't even express to you how good the pizza is at Verona Pizza located in the +15 Food Court of the Lancaster Building: 304, 8th Avenue SW... I honestly eat this pizza once a week because I crave it so much... Verona Pizza has been voted best pizza in Calgary a number of years in a row and I can see why.

I did do a "Best Pizza in Calgary" countdown and somehow overlooked my lunch time favorite!!!! The pepperoni is some of the best I have ever had and the good quality mozzarella really makes this pizza amazing. An Italian family runs the business which has just upgraded to two pizza ovens and this food court hot spot is always lined up around the corner... My favorites include spinach and feta, pepperoni and mushroom, pepperoni and bacon and the lasagna or baked spaghetti are also really awesome.. You seriously cannot go wrong with ANYTHING that you order here... Today I got two slices, a small salad and a bottled water for $11

Pizza is my FAVORITE FOOD! Where is your favorite pizza in the city?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment