10 RESTAURANTS I'M DYING TO TRY!!!!

on

I love dining out.. as you know... and I have made a list of the restaurants I really want to hit sometime soon!!! I have chosen these restaurants by word of mouth, Open Table and Google... I will let you know as I try them and how they are!!! Have you been to any of these ?? Any suggestions on what to order?

10. Oceana Seafood, Steakhouse and Bar - seafood located near Eau Claire market

9. Ric's Grill - steak that everyone seems to rave about..

8. Saint Germain - pricey selection in Hotel Arts

7. Anju Restaurant and Lounge - Gourmet Korean BBQ

6. Capo - Italian in Inglewood

5. Q Haute Cuisine (formerly La Caille)

4. Bookers Crab Shack

3. loungeburger - Comfort food located across from the Earlton Stampede station

2. Muse - Supposed to be one of the best restaurants in Calgary located in Kensington

1. Rouge - Won #60 on the world's BEST restaurants this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment